设为首页 加入收藏

TOP

职场英语之——接待工作(一)
2012-11-02 20:28:36 来源: 作者: 【 】 浏览:3001次 评论:0

询问访客身份:

May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?

What company are you from?
您是哪个公司的?


Could you tell me what company you are representing?
能告诉我您代表什么公司吗?

 

如果碰到了老朋友可以说:

What brings you here?
是什么风把你吹来了?


询问是否预约,来访目的?

Do you have an appointment?
约好了吗?


Would you give me your business card?
请给我您的名片好吗?


And can I ask what you wish to see him about?
我能问一下您要见他有何事吗?

让客人稍候片刻:

Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.
请您坐下稍等片刻。

给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:

Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?
你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖)

带客人去见经理:

Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.
请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。


Mr. WANG is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here.
王先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。


Would you come this way, please?
请随我这边来。

婉言拒绝客人来访:

Mr. WANG is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.
王先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?


He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?
他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗?

争取机会:

I'll take just a few minutes of his time.
我只要占用他几分钟的时间。
  


 I'll take just a few minutes of his time.
我只要占用他几分钟的时间。
  

I'll take just a few minutes of his time.
我只要占用他几分钟的时间。
  

Mr. Taylor, it's indeed a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Welcome to our company.
TAYLOR先生,与您相识真是荣幸,欢迎来我公司。


Did you have a good trip?
  旅途还顺利吧?


I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here.
  希望你此逗留期间愉快。


I hope you've enjoyed your stay in Hangzhou.
  但愿你在杭州这段时间过得开心。


We'll do our best to make your stay here a pleasant one .
  我们将尽力使你在此逗留期间舒心。


You must be very tired after such a long journey.
  经过这么长时间的旅行,你肯定很累。

既然客人劳累就赶紧安排他去宾馆吧:
We had reserved one single room with a private bath for you.
  我们已为你订了一个带浴室的单人间。


Your room is 1108. We'll take the elevator up.
  你的房间号码是1108,我们乘电梯上去。


You will find Room 201 at the end of the corridor.
  你走到走廊尽头就能看到201房间。


This way, please.
  请这边走。


Come with me please!
  请跟我来。

如果是外国客人,询问他会中文吗?
Do you read Chinese?
  你会中文吗?


What language do you speak?
  你说哪种语言?

 

安排好住处以后,领客人吃饭:
Would you like a cup of coffee or tea?
  你来杯茶还是咖啡?


Do you want anything to drink?
  你要喝点什么?

向客人提供帮助:
If there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask.
  如果想要了解什么,尽管问吧。


If I can do anything for you, please don't hesitate to let me know.
  如果我能为你做些什么,尽管说好了。


I'm glad to be of help to you.
  我很高兴能对你有所帮助。


Are there any questions you'd like to ask before we leave ?
  出发前,你们还有什么要问的吗?

找人:
  I would like to speak to Mr. Martin.
  我想和马丁先生通话。

      
  Hello, Is this Mr. Zhou's office? Mr. Zhou Guohua.
  喂,是周先生,周国华的办公室吗?


  Is Prof. Chen in?
  陈教授在吗?
  
  回答:
  Yes, speaking.
  我就是。


  He's not in .
  他不在。

  等一会儿,别把电话挂断:
  Wait a minute.
  稍等片刻。


  Hold on a second.
  稍等片刻。

        这儿没这个人:
  There's nobody here by that name.
  这儿没人叫这个名字。

  你接了找别人的电话,对要找的人说:
  A call for you.
  找你的电话。 


  You are wanted on the phone.
  找你的电话。


  Anne's on the line. She wants to talk to you.
  安打来的电话,她找你。

  进一步探听要找的人的去向:
  Do you know what time I can reach him?
  你知道我什么时候找到他?

  真糟糕拨错号了:
  Sorry, I must have dialed the wrong number.
  对不起, 我大概拨错号了。

  礼貌地答复来电:
  English department. May I help you?
  这儿是英语系,我能帮你什么忙吗?


  Would you like to leave a message?
  你愿意留个口信吗?


  May I take a message for you?
  要不要我转达口信吗?


  If you leave your name and number I'll have Mr. Chen call you back as soon as he's available.
  如果你留下姓名和电话号码,我会让陈先生尽快

 
 
Tags:职场 英语 接待 工作 责任编辑:风花雪月
首页 上一页 1 2 下一页 尾页 1/2/2
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】【评论】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
分享到QQ空间
分享到: 
上一篇圣诞祝福语 (英语) 下一篇怎样写正确合适的求职简历

相关栏目

最新文章

图片主题

热门文章

推荐文章

相关文章